The region offers hundreds of kilometers of epic single trails crisscrossing the alps from above 3000m down to the valley at less than 500m. Use the region's extensive infrastructure (trains, buses, lifts) to gain elevation in order to access unspoiled terrain and to approach wildlife.
- Downhill Tracks (12 Km) ››› click here for map
- Enduro / All Mountain Trails (213 km) ››› click here for map
- Cross-country Tours (500 km) ››› click here for map
- E-BikeTours (82 km) ››› click here for map
We have been wearing baggy bike shorts and riding Verbier & Valais single trails for 15+ years. The region boasts over 8,000 km of trails and a fantastic network of public transports to access them. Some of the trails are suitable for mountain biking, some are not. We keep exploring them. And we keep coming up with breathtaking tour suggestions.
Verbier Bike Park offers 7 downhill tracks between Fontanets (2475m) and Verbier (1535m), that suit a wide variety of tastes and abilities. In addition, playful single trails will bring you down to the start of the lifts in Le Châble (820m). That's more than 1600m of descent in beautiful surroundings!
- Direct access to and from the trails, 2 minutes to the lifts
- Trail and tour tips from the hosts who have been riding the region for 15+ years
- Secured bike storage + bike wash facility
- Private terrace & garden with bbq grill
- High speed wifi + 55'' TV with Netflix, Apple TV and blue-ray DVD player
- Free access to washing machine and dryer